Thursday, March 26, 2009

bonsoir

is the first post on a new blog just inherently awkward?

I wanted to start story sounds as I way to create something pretty full of things I love and things that make me happy. the list is long already and continues to grow every day so be it books, songs, people, art, ideas, places or things, glorious things! I will post it here along with other surprises that will jump out and make you glad you're alive to see. or, that's the plan!



kicking off the list, here's a photo of a room in amanda peet's home that I think looks so cute and cozy. the spread of her house in Domino was kind of swoon-inducing. very cute and eclectic, basically my dream home:




i want this lovely hallway set-up in my house, like immediately:


okay that's it for the time being. more later?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers