Thursday, April 16, 2009

just now getting around to reading those articles for my 10 page research paper on hip-hop culture and its role in the construction of racial identity that is due oh, tomorrow. i'm giving a big "n'thankyou" to the end-of-the-semester crunch that will undoubtebly send me into at least one panic attack within the next couple of weeks. no wonder I keep looking at my calendar, counting the number of days, and assignments, I am away from summer. this photo my sister took of me last summer at pawley's island isn't helping my desire to drop everything and run towards warmer weather and less responsibility:


what I wouldn't give to be standing on rocks by the ocean right now. in the meantime, if you are curious about the Chicana/o influence in the creationg of West Coast hip-hop culture, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers